Friday, January 1, 2010

A New Year

2010 - doesn't seem like too long ago this would have been a date out of the Jetson's - very futuristic (Is that a word?)

This is always a time to reflect and refresh. I think about 2 family members lost, Harold and Gary, a father and son, my uncle and cousin. But new family members gained - Mary Ruth. Also, another one, little Mason, due anytime now.

I'm hoping to use this blog as my journal - I tried a written journal a couple of times, but that just didn't work for me. I would love to add other family notes to this also if you let me know and leave comments.

I started out today putting out my snowman dishes. I haven't done this for a couple of years and truly have missed changing out my dishes with seasons. Also, I made clam chowder. This was always one of my Aunt Mega's yearly traditions. I usually do it for Christmas Eve, but we were gone so it sounded so good. Maybe a new tradition for my family.

Monday I will be working permanently instead of just "temp". Seems just a litle more secue to me. I love the job and that means so much these days.

Hope the family and friends will "follow" me on this.

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL.

No comments:

Post a Comment