Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Be careful what you wish for

I have been wishing for a nice snow that would be pretty for taking pictures. Well, tomorrow it might happen and I don't want it then. I'm registered with Nicholas Lodge for a cake class on Friday. I'm going to attempt to get to Atlanta before the snow hits too much so I will at least get to take the class. Hoping to meet up with Shanna and Cindy for dinner. Guess we will see depending on the weather.

I really never believe the weather forecasts too much anyway. Maybe they are wrong. I'm sure people are already buying gallons of milk and many loaves of bread. You must stock up, especially if we get that 1" they are predicting. Schools will probably be cancelled.

Hoping for a good trip to HOT-lanta this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment