Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Three Things Tuesday

I'm a list maker - I love marking things off and knowing it is accomplished, plus you have something to be accountable to. I challenge you to make a list of just 3 things to get done today - doesn't have to be a biggie, but just get something done.


Here's mine:




  1. decide on living room paint color


  2. finalize seating and count for Scrap Blue


  3. clean out my "to be filed" box


Just think, if only 3 things like this get done, how you can feel satisfied at the end of the day. If they don't get done, there's always tomorrow (or next Tuesday). Maybe I will make a Three Things Thursday also. Post here your list.




1 comment:

  1. my 3 things were:

    feed addi
    change addi
    entertain addi

    (only i can't mark them off the list because i have to keep doing it over and over) ;)

    ReplyDelete